Friday 1 May 2015

Highlanders vs Sharks

Yesterday we watched the Highlanders vs the Sharks in Dunedin.  Ariana, Brooke, Cameron,  Meg, Lachie, Michael, Jody, Trudi, Simon, Dad, Mum and I went. We walked to the stadium.  Lachie and Meg pretended to be army soldiers.  

When we got there Mum had to get her handbag checked for bad things. It was really cold.

As the Highlanders kicked off the Sharks sprinted for the ball but the Highlanders tackled the player with the ball and took it then got a try.

The Highlanders kept scoring so by half time the score was 10-26. There were things getting thrown at us but I didn't get anything. Dad got one crunchie bar.

Suddenly when the game started up again I froze. Ariana and Brooke got bored and Lachie and Meg went crazy. 

The end score was 15-49 to the Highlanders. I got all the signatures on my flag. We walked back to the Lone Star which was where the car was parked because we had tea there and got in. We drove back to Cromwell because we had sports the next day. The Webb`s and Clark`s went back to a motel they were staying in. We went to BP to get a snack. I fell asleep in Milton.

I want to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment